Do people in your office e-mail the whole company with dumb things (lunch orders, lost glove, etc)? - retirement cakes for hair dresser
I work in an office, which employs about 2,000 people in 3 buildings. I am surprised that everyone has access to send to the main mailing list. I'm lost every day to emails from random people on their orders on the spot, inviting people in the retirement cake, cakes, raffles parking, stupid, that held contests, etc.
Sent Now, mind you - these emails really just a team or service has for him. Given the general mailing list (2,000 employees) will be notified when they are sent e-mails.
These departments have their own mailing lists if you do not understand how the administration receives these e-mails and says nothing. Does this happen to all the other offices?
Retirement Cakes For Hair Dresser Do People In Your Office E-mail The Whole Company With Dumb Things (lunch Orders, Lost Glove, Etc)?
2:32 PM
4 comments:
Something similar has happened my business, but as soon as some people have complained to the computer is immediately corrected. Obviously the person who makes a mistake and selects the entire society, the place of the receiver in his group only.
All the time. It's boring.
Yes, and I hate it.
At work, we have a board B, which comes through the mail system, but who does not hit your inbox. Will separate folder. People with no sense, the existence of things for sale, apartment for rent, available tickets, etc. .. It's like a listserv, I suppose. I never bothered to read it. This would probably be a good alternative to what in his office. Why not suggest something? I would probably be received very well, I know, love the people here, and those who do not want to see simply do not worry about you.
Post a Comment