Oregon Medical Malpractice Lawyer I Need A Lawyer To Appeal Summary Judgment In Medical Malpractice Suit. I Got Expert, Too Late. My Bad.?

I need a lawyer to appeal summary judgment in medical malpractice suit. I got expert, too late. My bad.? - oregon medical malpractice lawyer

I hired a lawyer after the loss of a finger, gangrene, foot of medicine and finally asked to be released. She said she could not find an expert witness opinions. Date of his trial postponed until March to find 2, 2010, a new lawyer. The opposing counsel presented a motion for summary proceedings. I put the opposition and Orthopäde now on the search for experts. I hired medical experts, U.S.. It made me very well. He said that was red with the blood loss by k, which are removed in the recovery room, where the feet are not caused by pink wire. The opposing counsel presented a motion of the action requested. The judge granted. Said the judge asked to provide, accompanied by a signed affidavit. She said the doctor, who receives a notarized copy and fax it to the court. He did it. The morning after the hearing. The judge said he should have made the affidavit with the opposition. I tried to explain how I, a plaintiff ignorant, not knowing that. The clerk read my rejection. I asked if he was "OK". She said it looked good. I asked what happenend next. She adds that the judge wOuld call for one of the arguments, or have the trial date. The judge seemed sympathetic, "said Oregon, that the law is on what was achieved in 20 days clear. I told him that I, what my former lawyer had no more than five years in about 28 days.
Now I need to call. I prefer a lawyer who knows to do all the tricks of the trade. There should be no problem for the lawyer. .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can not represent you in court to apologize, but for the ignorance of the rules of civil procedure. That's what happened here. When you call for an attorney, start calling the list of medical malpractice and resources such as practice areas in their ads.

Post a Comment